APICS chapters and student chapters are located throughout North America and offer convenient and personalized education and a strong local network of peers are easily accessible for members.
Find an APICS professional or student chapter using the Partner and Event Finder.
Participation with local chapters enables members to pursue leadership opportunities that expand skill sets, enhance career growth, and increase marketability.
APICS chapters offer a variety of services in communities throughout North America, including
- instructor-led certification review classes that help prepare candidates for testing
- on-site training for organizations interested in educating a group of employees
- certification study groups and North American group testing opportunities
- seminars and workshops specific to a particular geographic area and/or industry
- plant tours that provide insight into organizational principles and practices
- workshops and meetings with allied organizations that enable members to network
- professional development meetings that foster local networking and career development.